Create and Edit all Your Maps with Click2Map for iPhone and iPadNews - November 1, 2012
We're pleased to announce the availability of Click2Map for iPhone and iPad on the Apple App Store.
The long awaited mobile version of Click2Map for mobile devices is finally here and you'll now be able to access all your maps, wherever you are, whenever you need to.
Click2Map for iPhone and iPad is the natural addition to the web based Click2Map Editor: all the maps, groups and markers created with the online Editor are directly accessible from the mobile app and vice-versa. Click2Map users and customers no longer need to be sitting in front of their browser to be able to access their data - a simple internet connection and an iPhone or iPad are all that's required to start mapping from the real world.
Click2Map for iPhone and iPad comes with a host of exclusive new features taking full advantage of the mobile platform and hardware: GPS information makes it easy to create markers at the current location; adding photos to a marker by directly shooting them or selecting them from the phone’s gallery is a breeze; precisely repositioning markers on the spot to make sure they’re accurate is as simple as possible… The Timer mode even makes it possible to automatically generate new markers at regular intervals.
- Create and manage mobile maps from your iPhone and iPad
- Organize your personal or professional points of interest into groups
- Seamlessly edit your maps and markers from the mobile app and the online Click2Map service
- Customize your points of interest by taking advantage of the included icon libraries
- Use the timer to automatically create markers at specific time intervals
- Create a POI at your present GPS location and manually fine-tune its position if needed
- Create POIs at any location on the map by manually positioning them
- Create POIs by geolocating any street address
- Create POIs directly from their coordinates (decimal and/or degrees)
- Easily create rich POIs including photos - each POI has it own photo gallery
Click2Map for iPhone and iPad is free for everyone: it works with free and paying accounts.
If you're reading this page on your iPhone or iPad, simply click on the App Store button to the left to open the Click2Map page on the App Store.
If a QR Code reading app is installed on your iPhone or iPad, simply scan the QR Code to the left to open the Click2Map page on the App Store.
If you're reading this message on your desktop computer or your laptop, please open the App Store app on your iPhone or iPad and enter Click2Map in the Search page.nike air max 90 paypal