How to geolocate my position and use the Timer mode?Click2Map Mobile - February 6, 2015
How to geolocate my GPS position with the mobile app?
In the mobile application, at the right top of your map, press on the arrow. Make sure that your GPS positioning is activated on your phone.
How to use Timer mode?
- Make sure that GPS positioning has been authorized for the Click2Map app and that it is turned on.
- Press & hold the Add button at the bottom of the screen to display the marker mode selector.
- Select Timer mode by pressing the Timer button: the Add button is now replaced with the Timer button at the bottom of the screen.
Press the Timer button to activate this mode. The following timer controls become available at the bottom of the screen:
- Interval: use this slider to specify the interval of time between two location records (from 30 seconds to 10 minutes).
- Record: press this button to start recording your position at the specified interval.
- Pause: press this button to temporarily stop recording your position.
- Stop: press this button to stop recording your position and exit Timer mode.
Markers created in timer mode are automatically saved in a group of their own.
New markers are created only if a substantial change in location is detected between two polls.