Why use bulk operations?Editing my maps - February 5, 2015
Bulk operations are a great time saver if you need to modify, copy, delete, add extra tabs... on multiple markers in a single operation.
Bulk operations allow you to:
- Change icons
- Move, copy, delete markers
- Apply a marker template
- Add, delete extra tabs
- Geocode markers
- Modify displayed information
- Modify the description, internet link, email and keywords
1. All these operations are available in Tools > Bulk Operations menu
2. Select markers by ckecking the boxes. You can click on Select all to select all markers.
3. In the drop-down menu, select the desired action then click on OK.